Human Resources Assistant
The ideal candidate will be a recently qualified graduate in a relevant degree and will report to the Director of HR and Staff Development.
To assist the HR department in its development of the HR strategy; to support recruitment and HR communications with the objective of retaining and attracting the best talent to support the school’s mission.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Support and assist in the HR team, e.g. with the recruitment process and professional development.
- Support the HR department with its communication to staff, by offering clear, timely and concise information on all HR related topics for example, through induction programmes, newsletters, HR presentations and intranet, thus ensuring transparency on updated information on the HR strategy as well as engaging staff.
- Aim to establish a network within the market, for example within the universities and the international community, promoting the school’s brand and results to attract the best talent aligned to the school’s vision, mission and values.
- Any other task as reasonably required by the HR department.
This job description will form part of the annual cycle of the staff review and development process and this will be an opportunity to refine certain aspects and functions listed in it.
Closing date Monday 26th November 2018 at 9 am São Paulo time Please ensure your entire application is in English.
Applications will be considered as they arrive and the school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
Required for as soon as possible
An enthusiastic, recently qualified graduate
- Fluency in English is essential and experience of working in an English and Portuguese speaking environment would be an advantage.
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivated, integrates easily to the group and collaborative team player
- Ideally the candidate should be articulate and creative with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, “hands on” attitude and approach as well as effective multitasking ability
- Possess an excellent level of attention to detail and precision
- Competence with technology; confidence with data collection and analysis (good analytical and quantitative skills)
- University degree (e.g. Psychology or Business Administration)
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Client service orientation
- Good judgment and trustworthiness
Any additional information you wish to be considered please upload using the CV option.